Visitors (that are not external members) may have access during staffed hours.
Unless you are a paying member of the Library and have been given a plastic library access card, the University is otherwise closed to visitors after 6pm, Monday to Friday, and at weekends.
Access outside these times is available to visitors but they must register with the Library Helpdesk between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, and pay a fee. See table below for charges.
Admission to the Library is at the discretion of the Library Services Manager and subject to the following conditions:
- Visitors must fill in all parts of the admission form legibly
- Visitors must show some identification (institutional ID, driving licence or bank card)
- Visitors must be 18 years old or over
- Visitors have access to print-based information resources, photocopying facilities and the online Library Catalogue only
- Use of the photocopier is available to visitors during staffed hours only (8am – 5.30pm)
- Visitors must observe the Library rules and regulations
Visitors and External members do not have access to the Library's computing facilities due to licensing restrictions.
Visitor access to St George's Library
Visitors not covered by external membership schemes may use St George's Library for reference only on payment of a fee:
Please note, users must register on a Friday before 5pm for this type of access
Last Updated: Friday, 20 January 2017 17:07