St George’s, University of London, has a long and rich history, dating back more than 250 years.
The Archives and Special Collections at St George's, University of London, consist of the following:
- Medical School records including: committee minutes; student registers; and school publications such as yearbooks, annual reports and prospectuses
- Photographs of the former St George's Hospital Group sites including: St George's Hospital, Hyde Park Corner; The Grove Hospital, Tooting; St James' Hospital, Balham;
- Victoria Hospital for Children; and Atkinson Morley Hospital, Wimbledon
- Post-mortem reports dating from 1841 to 1946
- Books from the original Medical School library
- Artefacts collected by the Hospital and Medical School
Please note we do not hold any other Hospital records. Records relating to hospitals in, or affiliated to, the St George's Hospital Group are held at the London Metropolitan Archives in Clerkenwell. We also have no nursing records.
Related collections are also held at the Royal College of Surgeons.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 October 2016 16:35